Sales are the lifeblood of your business.
Today’s prospects and customers are better informed than ever, making buying decisions before you can even engage with them. To compete, your sales team must adapt to the new customer journey – building deeper relationships with customers and personalising every interaction.
In this unique workshop - jointly run with Sandler Sales Training - we’ll show you how to combine proven sales techniques and processes with a world-class CRM system to turn your team into an unbeatable growth engine, becoming more productive so they can focus on what's most important.
You'll learn how to
- Develop a sales strategy to define and deliver your growth goals
- Create a sales plan
- Build a structured, yet flexible sales process
- Define and manage key activities to achieve your goals
- Produce more accurate sales forecasts
- Using a CRM system to support your sales process and increase sales force productivity
- Use CRM to gain an insight into the behaviour and expectations of your clients and prospects
- Use a CRM system to increase collaboration and close deals faster
Who should attend
This workshop is ideal for business owners and leaders of companies with revenues over £0.5million and at least two people engaged in the sales process.
- 08:30 - 09:00 Registration, teas, coffees, pastries and networking
- 09:00 - 11:00 Workshop
- 11:00 - 11:30 Networking
We look forward to helping you have a blistering 2017!
About Sandler Training
Sandler Training is a global training organisation of over 500 Sandler trainers located in major cities throughout the United Kingdom and more than 29 countries, with materials translated into 15 languages. For over forty years Sandler has helped sales organisations, ranging from small- and mid-sized businesses to Fortune 1000 companies, improve the effectiveness and efficiencies of their sales and management processes.
We are digital transformation specialists focused on helping you harness the power of the cloud, mobile and social to optimise your business and gain and retain customers. Together, we create modern, efficient ways of working that increase revenue, reduce costs and take the pain out of growing.