Your business, wherever you are
Whether you’re working in your office or on the go, you get a familiar, top-of-the-line set of productivity tools. Office applications like Word, Excel and PowerPoint - always the latest versions - let you create, edit, and share from your PC, Mac, tablet or phone with anyone, in real time.
You can connect better with customers and colleagues with a range of communication tools, from email and instant messaging to social networking and audio conferencing. Plus, with multi-party HD video, content sharing and shared calendars, you’ll always be in sync with your team.
With 1 TB of storage for each user, you'll never run out of space for all your files. And because those files are stored online, you can share them with people within or outside your company, from wherever you’re working, whenever you need to.
Here's what you get with Office 365
- Office suite - Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, OneNote. Available wherever you are - online, on desktops, on laptops, on tablets, on mobiles
- OneDrive for Business - 1TB of personal storage
- SharePoint Online - 1TB of shared storage, easy collaboration with partners and colleagues and the tools to build automated processes to streamline your business
- Skype for Business - all your comms and conferencing needs in one great app
- Yammer - reduce email traffic and have conversations relevant to the task in hand using your own social network
- Sway - a powerful new tool for creating modern, engaging presentations
- Planner - an intuitive, visual way to plan projects and events
- Delve - for discovering content most relevant to you
Office 365 allows you to lower IT costs whilst providing the flexibility to add users and services as needed, all adding up to the return on investment that you need to succeed.
Built-in security plus compliance and privacy controls help keep your data safe.
And all of this comes with a financially-backed 99.9% uptime guarantee.
Get in touch if you'd like to know more about how Office 365 can boost your business.
If you'd like to try Office 365 right now, click here to begin your free trial.